Archivos diarios: abril 22, 2015
- While emerging markets often trade together, some are doing better than others.
- There are good reasons why some emerging markets will continue to do better than others.
- It’s better to pick selected countries than emerging markets as a whole.
- China has taken action to support its iron ore industry after prices continue to drop.
- China’s move means that it doesn’t want to rely on foreign supplies even if they’re cheaper.
- Iron ore suppliers outside of the big four are now at even greater risk than before.